Pepper chicken masala
This is my favorite direction with black pepper style, do not use black pepper powder as a result of you may not get the precise style. an ideal flavor for special dinner.
Salt one tsp or to style
Crushed black pepper a pair of tsp
Oil 6 tbsp
Onion one ½ cup (sliced)
Ginger paste a pair of tsp
Garlic paste a pair of tsp
Tomato half dozen little
Coconut paste three tbsp
Red chili powder one tsp
Coriander powder a pair of tsp
Cinnamon a pair of sticks
Green coriander for garnish
- Marinade chicken with salt crushed black pepper and one tbsp oil for twenty minutes.
- In remaining oil brown the onion. Then add ginger garlic paste, tomato, coconut paste, red seasoned, coriander powder, cardamom, and cinnamon. Sauté all until oil separates.
- Add chicken drumsticks with ½ cup water.
- Cook on slow heat till chicken gets tender.
- Garnish with inexperienced coriander and serve.
Hopefully, you will get you answers regarding “Pepper chicken masala”